Welcome to Life Practice Nutrition in Hitchin Hertfordshire
We offer Nutritional programmes to improve & support your health and Wellbeing in Hitchin,Letchworth,Stevenage,Welwyn Garden City,Harpenden and St Albans
It’s time to invest in your health
- includes a FREE 20 minute initial telephone consultation
- personalised for your individual lifestyle
- assesses your diet and eating habits
- holistically investigates your medical history
- analyses the impact of your lifestyle choices
- is conducted by a BSc qualified Nutritionist
- BANT and a CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist
- Additional Telephone & Email Support
- includes a tailor-made dietary, lifestyle and Goal plan
- Offers menu ideas and recipes appropriate for your programme
- Suggests ideas for dietary support to help reach your goals
- Recommends lifestyle changes, tests and supplements (if necessary)
Your Nutritional Consultation
Your Nutritional Plan
- Supports healthy energy levels & balance
- works in unison with Stress Management techniques
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels through diet intervention
- Encourages healthy weight management
- Supports Mood disorders
- Promotes digestive health
- Supports immune and detoxification function
- Promotes emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Identifies food intolerances to a broad range of food groups
Benefits of Nutritional Therapy
Always tired? Test your Cortisol Levels.
An imbalance of cortisol can occur during stressful episodes and this can leave you fatigued, tired, moody, reaching for sugary foods. It can even affect your motivation and even your fertility. We offer Cortisol testing to help you get to the bottom of why you feel tired all the time and Nutritional recommendations you can adopt to support you during these stressful times. We often see that it’s the simple changes that have a dramatic effect.
Eating out of control? Conquer Cravings.
Need help with your cravings? We can assess your diet and come up with a plan to help you knock those cravings on the head.
Direct Line 01462 431112
Not in or near Hertfordshire? Life Practice UK wide. We are pleased to announce that we work in tandem with our Life Practice Associates across the country so if you are unable to visit us in Hertfordshire, we also serve the following areas:
Karen’s vision when setting up Life Practice Nutrition was to offer bespoke programs that positively support an individual’s health through active nutrition and lifestyle management. She works together with her clients to develop an approach that is suitable to their lifestyle and helps them to find the right motivation to change and take responsibility for their health goals.